OMG..."Fashion Freak" Christmas.....!

_OC_

Visit site
This little piece I write will give my age away!!!!So here goes I had a gap of 15 years away from horses,some 13 years ago and thought I would buy my 3rd horse,so was starting from scratch, I remember walking into a large tack shop, and my jaw dropped at the choice and stuff that looked too good to wear round horses!!!! Gone was just cream,black and navy(brown if you were lucky!)jods,now was any colour,and rugs amazing choice's.........so I confess that I have turned into a horse fashion freak..........and on my Christmas wish list is a a pair of Ariat Glacier Tall boots,Ohooo and I would love a Mountain Horse Body Guard jacket(for when I bounce of the cob)and a Champion Ventair Riding hat........No not a fashion freak at all me(put this on in case Mr OCTOBERCOB should be looking)........Do you think your a horse fashion follower.......or not!
tongue.gif

Abs

Visit site
I am. I have to have everything in PINK! It used to be really hard to get things in pink, but now all my rugs (with the exception of a heavy weight t/o) are pink, all my travelling gear is black and pink and I even have a pink bridle! Not sure if this is fashion (though I think pink is always fashionalble)!

Clodagh

Visit site
I'm a traditionalist. I'm only one step on from jute stable rugs and canvas turnouts. OK, not quite!!
cool.gif
My neds rugs are whatever colour was cheapest at Olympia!

I own no Joules clothing, but like Toggi!!
smile.gif

Abs

Visit site
YES! I got them a couple of years ago when they first came out....and this year I added a pink shavings fork, pink jods and new feed tubs to my collection!

Kelly1982

Visit site
I am actually really good and only buy what i need and if it cheap enough LOL.

I dont waste money on joules clothing etc as Primark and old gym clothes are just as good and a hell of a lot cheaper for getting ruined down the stables.

The only stuff i do spend a bit of money on is show stuff.

If i had the money though maybe it would be a different story
wink.gif

_OC_

Visit site
You sound like my friend she does it in lilac.......glad you love pink......not a Barbie doll freak by any chance?(only kidding)...so your Christmas list will be don't care what it is as long as it's piiinnnkkkkk!

Abs

Visit site
I buy a lot of Joules as I find it's far cheaper than other horsey brands and they have a great selection with lots of fab colours! It's been sevreal (hundred) years since I had gym clothes so that's my excuse!

Nic

Visit site
I have to admit I am but only when the sales are on. Kyra K, Toggi, Joules I've got em all (but they were all bargains honest!)

Also a rug snob as far as brands go but I usually manage to get a bargain. Unfortunately for my black TBxID gelding the cheapest ones always seem to be pink
blush.gif

Abs

Visit site
not really into barbie (I was always a Cindy girl!)...yup, pink for me. In fact hubby called not two seconds ago to ask if we should wait for the earrings until we get to Aus so we can match them to my ring (my engagement ring is, yup, you guessed it, pink!)

teapot

Visit site
I tend to buy the more expensive items purely because I'm a firmer believer in you get what you pay for. Oh and life's too short - so go for it
grin.gif

So I've got joules, musto (3 coats
blush.gif
) , ariats, toggi, brand new hat

Vicki1986

Visit site
im not toooo bad but i have a few bits and bobs that are very fashiony i suppose! i like purple for a start so have lots of purple weatherbeeta & masta rugs and one purple rambo. i have a blinging browband and a few fashion items !!

on my xmas list is ariat devon pro's they are sooo lovely x

H-J

www.piczo.com
I am a complete fashion freak and am usually head to toe in Joules all year!!

Going for another spree in Feb when I get my bonus!

I also have Ariats as they are the BEST! And my horses have Mark Todd rugs, stuuben and john whittaker tack!!

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
hehe, I want that Body Guard jacket to cos I hate my body protector and it is a bit much ALL the time!

I have to say I like to stick with my Burgundy, Cream and Black! Not a huge fan of piks and baby blue etc, unless on cute tiddly little ponies!! I am not a fan f synthetic saddles and hate saddles with knee pads that show! and those plastic tendon boots- ew! I think the most modern and fashionable I got was with my Oster Grooming kit!!

God I'm only 24(well in 3 more days:D) and I sound old!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Yep, I own Joules clothing, quite a bit actually! Although only 1 gilet comes into contact with the horses - the rest in kept well away (until it looks crappy). Also have the usual other fashion stuff like Toggi, Pikeur, Ariat, Equenox, Jack Murphy, Eurostar, Schumaker etc. I have too much..... don't have Musto though!

Colour-wise, I dont colour co-ordinate as a lot of my stuff goes on several horses so whats the point! I dont go out and buy stuff based on the colour (rug-wise etc. I dont care, they get mud coloured soon enough anyway).

Horses are decked out in top of the range Weatherbeeta's and Fals. Wear sheepskin Eskadron boots etc. My latest splurge has been on those sheepskin covers for their leather (competition only!) headcollar..... and Ive just bought a Snuggy Hoods turnout hood...... of course, I didnt need it. I dont NEED 3/4 of what I have, but we horsey folk do love to buy dont we?!