OMG- How dodgy is this!!!!???

MillionDollar

Visit site
I've recently put my young driving pony, Dollar, up for sale on Horse Deals-

Dollar
DSCN2339.jpg

Anyway today i recieved this email-

Hello,
I am interested in the immediate purchase of your horse,I am a reputable registered pet purchasing and sales agent based in Canada.One of my client has placed an order for this particular horse and hence the need to negotiate with you on the sales.Please get back to me with your asking price and the scanned pics of the horse so that I could forward it to my client for onward assessment.Immediately a response is received, reviewed and terms accepted.

How dodgy is that????
confused.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
Dont take any notice of email, I had one from NZ who was "acting on behalf of her client" and could hardly type english. Very dodgy!

HDT

www.equinesports.org
I'm surprised they aren't asking to send you a cheque for twice the amount of the sale price. Then for you to take your cut and send back the remaining money, Of course the cheque bounces so you lose your money.

MillionDollar

Visit site
I know its a scam, its just so wierd..and dodgy! lol. I can't believe people still fall for this sort of thing... then again i can't believe there are people that do these scams, they should get a job, lol.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
This scam is used to try and con almost anything out of people. I wanted to sell a 4x4 & i had about 8 - 10 of these similarly worded emails. I presume some people must fall for it otherwise I don't understand why these emails would be sent out.
Just delete the emails..they're a pain in the butt.