OMG!!! I am so mad

slingo1uk

Visit site
Sorrys guys but i might feel better if i can get this off my chest.
I have suspected my neighbour has been interfering with a connecting land drain between our properties, I went to check this morning and found he has cut a hole in the top of my pipe , after watching awhile he came back and i asked him politely if there was a problem with the pipe to which he replied " Its on my land isnt it?" , i asked why he had cut a hole into the top of it ? he never answered me instead he took a knife out and completely severed the pipe !!! right in front of me then walked off.
OMG i amSOOOOOO MAAAAD my blood is at boiling point.
BL===y Weirdo

Lollii

Visit site
Oh there is nothing worse than neighbour disputes, you need to find out if the drain is on your land or his, check the deeds, if you are in the right do him for criminal damage!

Louby

Visit site
OMG.
Sounds like he has a major issue to do something like that or hes totally barking.
I havent got a clue what and how this pipe is or works but if hes cut a hole in it on his land, wont that mean that it will flood his land???
If so ... what an idiot

Lollii

Visit site
Forgot to say our neighbour complained to the council that the view of our sand school out of his bedroom window 'breached his human rights'!! now there is a weirdo!

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
Oh no, thats awful! is it legal? can you speak to a solicitor or something. Land issues and boundrys etc are a nightmare but it really doesn't help when one party is acting like an a****** Don't rise to him and find out your rights etc. Hope you get it sorted.

slingo1uk

Visit site
Well i have pics of before and after so i will take to a solicitor tomorrow the drain was put in only about 3 years ago so its not on anyones deeds , this guy is a total nightmare ugh i can do without this cr@p
You would think it would flood his land Louby but whats the betting his next trick is to block the end off with cement or something.

D

Donkeymad

Who put the drain and pipe in? If it was the water board, then he has no legal right to do this. If it was installed privately, you do need to see that solicitor.

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
He sounds like a right old misery. I think I'm right in sayng, regarding his moan about your sand school, in legal terms nobody actually has 'a right to a view'....so he's lost that one!!

suzysparkle

Visit site
Check your home insurance policy. A lot of them come with legal expenses cover and the vast majority of claims are boundary / land disputes with neighbours.

Mike007

Visit site
You need the services of a good agricultural land agent,rather than a solicitor directly.Obviously water drains from one property to the next ,downhill so farmers rights in this matter were established years if not centurys ago
cool.gif
.I am certain there will be well established prescedents on this subject,but a land agent will know ,rather than a solicitor.Your land agent can then engage a good solicitor to represent you.