OMG I have taught her to nap!!

tangoharvey

Visit site
I love horses, and now i even love riding, but like a chat with peeps too and stop going round the shcool to chat to people sat by the gate. Now guess what nancy does?? Now I feel bad for telling her off because its me that has made her do it!! Ahhhgh!

Kenzo

Visit site
Awww but she wants to say hello :D

I had one that used to love cyclists, he got used to my OH coming out with me on the bike and used to follow him, then when I went out on my own, a group of those 'pro' cyclists (you know the type, in the lycra) went past us, he used to chase after them...quite amusing at the time! :D

AshTay

Visit site
my pony used to do that with cyclists too.

Now I've taught him to switch his stable light on....all winter I've turned his light on and then given him his tea. At some point this week he's figured out the switch (which is next to his stable) and now he turns his light on in advance.

Kenzo

Visit site
my pony used to do that with cyclists too.

Now I've taught him to switch his stable light on....all winter I've turned his light on and then given him his tea. At some point this week he's figured out the switch (which is next to his stable) and now he turns his light on in advance.

Ha haa yes I have one that does that too, no lighty no likey ;):D

Perhaps it had something to do with my smelly horse food fingers on the switch, think he figured it out that way anyway.

AshTay

Visit site
Perhaps it had something to do with my smelly horse food fingers on the switch, think he figured it out that way anyway.

That's a good point but I don't think I have horse feed on my fingers. He's always been one of these horses that will grab hold of anything he can reach to get attention (i've been clobbered with headcollars and brooms when he's felt he was being ignored) so I think he figured out the light thing on his own. Too smart for his own good.