OMG-it’s all happening so fast!

Sal_E

Visit site
Blimey Jo - same thing happened to me a few years ago - I'd had a viewing & an offer within a day (whilst still thinking 'I can back out of this if I want to') & then they called the next morning & said they didn't want a vetting & could they come & get her in a couple of hours. I said 'yes', put the phone down, sobbed & then went to the yard to get her ready. It all happened so quickly, but I actually think it's for the best...

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
erm, you do know there's no advertising allowed in siggy's don't you??
wink.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
I don't know, it's one of those mixed feelings. It happened with Ella like this.

They all sounded lovely though, all basically wanted happy hackers, perfect, so that's good.

Must be asking about the right price then, don’t you think?

Natalie_H

Visit site
OMG! Haven't even had a chance to show my instructor the pics yet! Looks like she'll miss out!! He is so lovely though.

Louby

Visit site
Just seen your ad and its great. Wish a horse like Otto was going when I was looking. They will be fighting over him.
Good luck.

ladylisa

Visit site
It happened like that for me a few years ago when i was selling my cob. his ad was out on the saturday and he was sold on the sunday (first person the seen him) the phone didnt stop ringing for a few weeks.....good luck!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
We are selling them both so that I have a bigger budget to buy something really nice. Realistically just selling Otto isn't going to give me enough money to buy anything more then Otto, if you see what I mean.
I'm hoping bigger budget= more talented horse!?!?!

Pidge

Visit site
Just read it and understand now why your selling. It's hard but they are expensive to keep and if they can't do what you want then it is the best thing to sell on. Not an easy decision but the right one. Good luck I hope you find nice homes for both of them.