OMG look at this

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Doesnt this horse on the last picture look like it is jumping into a bottomless pit. It must have a lot of bottle unless the angle of the pic makes it look like a bigger drop than it actually is!! My gg would go no thanks mum and i wouldnt argue

Rambo

Visit site
I think it's just the angle of the piccie tbh....have seen much worse of eventers
shocked.gif

ecrozier

Visit site
All I can say is OH MY GOD!
Like the little grey though, what fun! jumps a bit strangely though, very straight legs or is that just my imagination?

Cullohill

photobucket.com
i think i recognise the jump actually, it's not too bad thats the smaller one the other one is far more scary!! it's a rider frightener and they jump ok - i've jumped them both and you just have to ride quietly and confidently!

sevenoceans

Visit site
It happened to me once at hunting, First what we saw was a ickle hedge then few people stopped at the hedge, I thought nothing of it and jumped.... god the drop was miles away!! i had to shut my eyes and pray!.... It was so deep! but we got away with it... Phew!

KatB

Visit site
Lol!! The first XC one is at an event localish to us... will be on our list next year....
blush.gif
!!

That hedge is ginormous!! Though have a photo of a south notts derbyshire hedge that is very similar....the person I used to go hunting with has a pic of him on his 17.2 face on and "portrait".. and the horses head has disappeared it is that steep!! Madness!!