OMG NICEST BROWBAND EVER! I WANT ONE!

numptynoelle

Visit site
Just awful :( I wish people would stop dressing horses and ponies up in bling - it's really not right. Poor creatures!

To be fair, the pony generally doesn't have to look at it, just wear it! :p Might be embarrassed if it caught sight of itself in an arena mirror mind you...

Not my thing at all, but to each their own. There are worse things that can happen to a beast than being blinged up ;)

Buds_mum

Visit site
I'm waiting on a beaded browband for Buds off bespoke browbands :D its in our xc colours. Going to be lushious :D
And hedgewitch13 get over it, I'm sure your horses are horrendously bereft having no shiny bling. Cruel ;)

Enfys

Visit site
I saw one similar to that at a show recently on a games horse, looked blingy and all that, but the poor horse!

It flopped up and down and the poor creature was shaking his head and it obviously bothered him.

They'd be fine if they fitted properly, but, and I am only guessing here, unless it was rigid (like a leather browband) would it not naturally move a lot if it was like a chain?

Last edited:

Brambridge04

Visit site
Persephone a lady on my fb group can make browbands to order. She is makin me one similar to one ive posted she makes all kinds of pretty ones.

milesjess

Visit site
I used to have that and sold it for pennies on eBay. They are nice but once they are on the horse I didn't think it looked as good tbh.