omg omg i had the best mini ode ever long one

ilvpippa

Visit site
well my instructor hirse out a course we did dressarge showjumping and x country it was amazing i did the 3ft class my babbey horse was a star and well they were some eventers there cause my riding instructor knows some and when i had finshed the cross country they were saying to my instrutor that i looked reaally good and i should hurry up and get my own horse and affilate because i have potentual to go to badders etc p.s im not sure who these eventers were all i no they are in the young rider team or something lol my instructor told me what they said yesters when i went for a lesson p.s i hope i get to badders but i need to get better lol at my dressarge i find it so boring lol

I_A_P

Visit site
ogh dear..my instructor also said that to me doh! looks like iv got some competition lol
ffs where do these people come from?

ilvpippa

Visit site
o sorry i was to exicted lol thanks for the tip it makes it worse im dyslexic lol and fran123t let the games begin you would probably kick my ass though
smile.gif

pixie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
good luck,

Just a hint, proof reading and punctauation would really help to make this post more understandable

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
Jess, you read my mind!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I should also use this time to add one of my favorite quotes:
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.."

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
o sorry i was to exicted lol thanks for the tip it makes it worse im dyslexic lol and fran123t let the games begin you would probably kick my ass though
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I am dyslexic I know the problem!