omg so annoyed (little rant)

Blazingkate

carlingblacklabel.piczo.com
Right I went down the yard today and 2 of the other girls and one of their boyfriends were down there. I'm going to put them as A, B and B's BF ok. We groomed all our horses and I fed, and then we let them go. Now both A and B's ponies walk off down the field but Carling (my horse) likes to hang around and have a bit more of a fuss with me. So I was fussing him and all 4 of us were talking, then Carling put his head out towards B's BF looking for a bit of fuss and he shouted "f*** off you donkey" And proceeded to full on punch him in the face
shocked.gif
And if that wasn't bad enough, A (who is meant to be one of my best mates) pushed Carling really hard and then kicked him twice to make him go away! Now Carling really wasn't doing anything wrong, just looking for a bit of loving. As you can guess I had a go at them and once I got home I texted the woman we loan all our horses/ponies from and she is not happy at all. She is having a word with A for kicking Carling and B for bringing her BF down and allowing him to abuse all the ponies. Sorry just had to get that off my chest I'm sooo annoyed!!

beh

Visit site
poor carling, still at least they didnt get away with it, always good to get things off your chest if not they jsut build up
smile.gif

missshell

Visit site
Oh my god are you joking? Im sat here raging on your behalf!!
How dare they do that to your horse. I hope the girl gets thrown off the yard.
I would also report them for punching and kicking my horse.
I would also ban them from touching him or going near him again.
Im glad your YO is taking it very seriously
F*cking morons.

I hope you and carling are ok xx

spooks

Visit site
i would have punched the BF in the face and kicked the girlfriend a couple of times to see how they liked it! no need for that kind of behaviour, poor horse must be wondering what he did wrong!

Chex

Visit site
I would be absolutely raging! I see red when someone is horrible to Chex, they would have got a serious piece of my mind! Glad you had a go at them!

pagancluf

Visit site
Poor you and well done for not getting an ABH warrant - I would have done - have these people no feeling?? Makes u wonder what she does when no one else is there - to hers or yours?!!

Blazingkate

carlingblacklabel.piczo.com
Yeah he's fine now he got a lot of cuddles from me. I did have a massive go at them and was seriously thinking about punching the pair but decided not to sink to their level in the end. Lucky really cause I think the charge I would have been on would have been lot more servere than ABH.
crazy.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Im so cross that im going to open a bottle of wine. Couple of yrs ago one of the girls on our yard bought her bf up. Her horse was loose on the yard, it was feed time. Stables have low walls. She walked ahead of her horse with its feed into the stable. Horse next door was so p*ssed at not getting his feed first that he went to bite horse at it walked into stable. Horse reversed at speed so said horse bit ear lobe off girl! 5 mins later bf (who is absolute novice) went into next stable and beat biting horse with whip. Now, who is to blame ...?

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Think I have messed this one up. Horse next door bit the girl who was leading her horse in with food. Just feel that at feed time you should have your wits about you, especially when they dont all get fed at the same time.

missshell

Visit site
Weather she was in the wrong or not to beat a horse with a whip is cruel. poor horse.
I would have removed the whip from the boy and showed him what it was like. Either that or i would have shoved it somewhere where he would have trouble accessing it!!

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
God!! I would honsetly have punched him back and slapped my mate!! Thats outrageous behaviour!! I hope they get a good bo***cking!

I had an ex who once walloped Beau with a whip for something minor, so I waited till we were leaving and rapped him accross the ack of the thighs with it!! He very nearly didnt drive me home but he learnt his lesson!!!

SSM

Visit site
I am an adult, reading this I can feel the adrenalin pumping through me - if anyone did that to the Donkey, I am sorry they would be on the floor so fast they would not know what had hit them.

I have a really good friend who loves horses but seems to feel discipline in the form of a smack is needed quite often (well that is my perception) and because of that I don't encourage them as much as I would.

Jadejods

Visit site
I agree with Stinkerstonkersmum, he would have had a punch in the face from me.

He probably thought it made him look hard and cool, usually cowards like this do abuse animals as they are too weak to stand up to humans.

Despicable idiot.

filly190

Visit site
If that is done in front of you, what happens behind your back? If it is possible I would take the horse and move it else where, away from harm.

Even if you confront these people and bang them one on the nose, they will take it out on your horse. The owners words will fall on deaf ears and they will just be sly about it.

I would be inclined to speak to the owner and get them banned from the land and horses, depends if she is prepared to do that, when they are paying the bills at this time of year though.

The situation is terrible and I really feel you are inbetween a rock and a hard place on this one.

PinkFairy

Visit site
i think you should have called us down there immediatley! (SP) we would have given her and him a good thrashing and laughed when they fell in the mud (if any) not to worry m'dear, they will get their comeuppance *evil laughter* teehee :p at least Carling is ok and he has a lovely mummy to give him more affection and love than what all four of you could.