OMG we won the CHAMPIONSHIP

beaconhorse

Visit site
There were 10 in the class including a CB that used to belong to the queen Who was pulled in first in the intial line up, we were pulled in 4th or 5th

In the group canter he got a wrong lead on the left rein so I trotted past the judge pretending to give the horse in front more room

Then the judge rode all the horses (which never happens at this show normally). Beacon seemed to go well.

A very experienced veteran was pulled in 1st and I was totally totally gobsmacked when we were pulled in 2nd In fact I looked behind me to see who she was pointing too
She said he is one of the sweetest horses she has ever ridden. Also very responsive, if still a little green. She said other than the very experienced veteran who came first he was the best ride by far

So we have won the RIDDEN HUNTER CHAMPIONSHIP for the year, by 7 points and will be presented with a trophy at the annual prize giving in November

MY DARLING EMMA this one is for you

I am so so proud of my boy 'Blazing Beacon'

CastleMouse

Visit site
Well done!
laugh.gif

Pidge

Visit site
Well done honey!
smile.gif
I must admit your face was a picture when the judge pulled you in 2nd after being 5th in the first line up, shock and grin all mixed together. I'm pleased with how Pidge went especially as it was our first ever showing class 7th in the same class - I watched the judge ride Pidge and was like "that's my horse"
grin.gif
especially when she pushed him on, he looked fab, however she did have to take a bit of a pull to get him to stop
tongue.gif
he was just enjoying himself!

beaconhorse

Visit site
lmao yes I was rather shocked and
smile.gif
I even looked behind to see who she was pointing at LOL

Pidge did GREAT for his first time, he is just the type to do well in RH classes too. Yes she did seem to struggle a little slowing him down lol

Pidge

Visit site
I was trying not too laugh as if you could have seen your face it was an absolute picture LOL Did your dad gets lots of piccies? Haven't seen the ones mum took yet.
Thanks I was chuffed to bits with him and just hope mum took a piccy of him with the judge when she pushed him on as he looked ace! Am going to have to do lots more schooling with him, prob is he loves to canter and doesn't always like to stop when you want him to
tongue.gif

Hope Beacon had a nice tea tonight? Pidge had extra carrots as he was a good boy.

beaconhorse

Visit site
would you believe dad forgot his camera
frown.gif
typical. you are going to get tickets for the presentation night AREN'T YOU!! only £3 a ticket, 14th Nov

Yes don't forget if you two want anymore lesson just let me know!

Pidge

Visit site
Oh bummer you should have asked mum to take some of you. Will check that I'm not working (governors meetings started again
frown.gif
which means nights out working) and will come and cheer on the RH champion
smile.gif
Are you going to SRC presentation evening?