crazyponys

Visit site

wanied
"free"
£100

County / Area: London

/ £1000 & Under / All Rounder / All Rounder / All Rounder

Description

wanied old mare of eny sort must be free can pay £100 two delver, im in edgwere london, i have got my own land will be a compaon olny, or a shetland mare please no sick horses, will have a good per home with love and care, must be use 2 kids dogs and over farm pets

_OC_

Visit site
Err...is this for real?
confused.gif
Nope I would not!
crazy.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
No way, sounds like someone has decided they want a lawn mower and something for the kids to play with, you know the sort.
crazy.gif

svincent

Visit site
how old is the person advertising please? My friend's 2 year old son has a better grasp of the English language!

BBH

Visit site
I don't think so. Sounds horrendous.

I know I will get shot down in flames for this but I relate people who are illiterate with pikey's = bad treatment of horses which I know is totally illogical but I would never consider selling or buying from an illiterate advert.

the watcher

Visit site
BumpyRide, you probably will get shot down in flames..
but I happen to agree with you. If the first contact and impression people have with you is a badly worded and illiterate advertisement they are less likely to form a high opinion.

Blaise

Visit site
err, no way on God's green earth i'd reply to that ad!! I'm also very wary of people who cant seem to get a grasp on english when replying to ad's. I had a man reply to one of my ad's last week saying he's like to 'see photo's of the item's condition and if there were any faults in it', followed by 'what is the lowest price you would except for the item and it was to be shipped to nottingham'. Now, all of this was written in very bad english and the ad he was replying to was for my mare! I messaged him back saying she was not an 'item' she was a living animal and she would not be 'shipped' anywhere then poiltely told him not to contact me again.
grin.gif

BBH

Visit site
LOL good for you. The funniest response to an ad I heard was from the breeder who sold me my bulldog, she had a man ring and say I'm after a labrador puppy and the breeder said well i've advertised bulldogs and he said ' well do they look like labradors' Err no they don't and on your way.

Faro

Visit site
Blaise,

Those words you used sounded very much like extracts from scams that have been going on, often, but not always, originating in Nigeria or places like that. The thing where they send you a cheque bigger than the agreed amount etc. etc then it bounces but meanwhile you've paid out the balance of the funds/sent the goods.

I'm glad you replied in the negative to this person, because I'm fairly sure it isn't genuine and is one of these scams.

Passtheshampoo

Visit site
Talking about strange ad responses I had a bloke ring up when I was selling baby items. He wanted details about the breast pump I was selling and I got the impression it wasn't for his wife. What a WEIRDO I told him to sling his hook (and had a laugh about it afterwards)!

LadyRascasse

Visit site
bumpyride thats why i have spell check :p no i would reply because if the can be bothered to use a spell checker what chance have they got of looking after a horse properly,

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Mmm interesting. 5 Park way, is that caravan park = pikey ?

[/ QUOTE ]

my nan lived at 4 Park Way.....she had a 5 bed house within 3/4 of an acre.she had 3 neighbours..she wasn't a Pikey LOL
grin.gif