OMG....

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
I have the Horse from hell.....

pickles has turned into a MONSTER, absolutly vile tempered this morning, buried me once and tried & failed 4 times, dirt for breakfast is so nice!

had a pink fit when i took his saddle cover off his saddle, & generally behaved terribly!

He's currently eating spillers Happy dieter, (low cal, high fibre!?) but i'm taking him off that just incase its anything in that which has sent him doolally, but OMG in 4 days he has gone from sane & sensible to a horrendous monster!

totally daffled and TOTALLY out of character!

miamibear

Visit site
Dont know what the weather has been like with you for the past 4 days. Lats week when we had a very cold day all our horses came in like monsters, bargy, bolshy, shying and spooking and being awful people really.

We think it was the severe change in temperature. Maybe it could be that?

Just a thought
smirk.gif

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
lovely here this morning, and yesterday morning, not really warm & sunny, but not horrid & TBH pickles is normally such a trooper that weather doesn't bother him, (unlike Ian who is a total nancy boy)

so very baffling!

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
am considering that once he starts harder work (he's only on road work atm) or sacerecen do one that sounds like it may suit him.... not entirely sure though, will have to see.