OMIGOSH!

PinkFairy

Visit site
sorry - i know i've just posted but OMIGOSH! About a year ago i advertised a wanted ad for a horse to loan i got a reply from a lovely lady who said she had an appaloosa she couldn't ride anymore as she couldn't afford him but would i like to loan him for as long as i like and she would pay livery and vets etc which i thought sounded fishy but took it in my stride. She sent piccies etc and said she would come down to vet the stables then next time she came she would bring the horse whom she said was called Romeo and a 15.2hh 11 year old appy. I've just googled leopard spot appaloosas on images in google and OMIGOSH his pic turned up so i thought i'd look.. lo and behold..http://www.horsesanctuary.com/apachie.htm

THATS HIM! p.s. the loan fell through as the YO didn't want a loan horse on her yard!

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Hmmm. Well he's decreased in age and moved country then! Unless you used to be in the states of course
smile.gif

JaneMBE

Visit site
hm confusing..... is Apache the horse you were going to loan?
It says 'Apachie loves to run wild and is the wildest horse in the pasture.

After 6 months of professional training, Apachie is still wild.

Only a few would dare to ride him!!!'

it can't be the same horse???

PinkFairy

Visit site
no this woman has made up a horse and used apachies pics. she used all the pics except the one of him being ridden in the western saddle. i had no idea "apache" existed

PinkFairy

Visit site
a while back a woman replied to my advert for a horse 2 loan and she said she had a perfect horse who had been with her since he was a foal, he was bombproof etc i've just found that link to a sanctuary in america and the horse she was on about is infact a fake! The pictures were taken from that link i have posted and used to make up this perfect horse.

PinkFairy

Visit site
if that makes sense..? hopefully it does! there was no 11year old horse named romeo. the pictures she had sent to make up the horse were in fact, of a horse in america who is a wild horse !