On behalf of an acquaintance... spare event horse anyone?!?!

kerilli

Visit site
this lad is based with a 4* rider and is 5'7", 9 stone. looking for something on loan to do N/Int... really wants to do YR or under-25s. Previously competed at PN, Fox etc. Any ideas (other than: he should put an ad in H&H, the tight git!) much appreciated, ta!

Gamebird

Visit site
Well what with Badminton being cancelled I've lost interest a bit so I've a couple of 4* horses kicking around with nothing much to do. Perhaps he'd like one of those for the season? :p

(facetious, yes, but I thought I'd bump it up a bit for you without actually having any concrete suggestions other than H&H ;))

TarrSteps

Visit site
Surely the 4* rider is best placed to hook him up? Otherwise what about contacting someone like Vere Philips or Uptown about a lease? Or a breeder? If he won't pay to lease something nice and he's not established enough to get offers he'll have to beat the bushes a bit. :)

kerilli

Visit site
Good points. To be fair, at least he's not expecting it all to be paid for etc etc as well, when he doesn't have a Pro's experience, reputation etc, he's not asking for the full Ownership deal, just a horse on loan...
thanks everyone. jomiln, i'll pm you, thanks.