ON THE SEARCH FOR LIVERY NEAR WOODHOUSE EAVES

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Get in touch with Mrs B on here, she owned a yard in Woodhouse and although she no longer lives there she may know of somebody if she still has contacts in the area. I kept mine at Rab Thomas’s but across the road from Whatoff Lodge many many years ago and there is what looks like individual paddocks and an arena in my old field.

Peanut24

New User
Visit site
Get in touch with Mrs B on here, she owned a yard in Woodhouse and although she no longer lives there she may know of somebody if she still has contacts in the area. I kept mine at Rab Thomas’s but across the road from Whatoff Lodge many many years ago and there is what looks like individual paddocks and an arena in my old field.
Thank you :) will do! Xx

Melody Grey

Visit site
Some friends have just moved to a yard in the vacuity. I think its called Irish Farm? Might be worth a google if you’re still looking? Failing that, there is/ used to be Cyber Equine not too far away and a yard on Charlie Road near to Grace Dieu which aren’t a million miles away.

Peanut24

New User
Visit site
Thank you! We’ve been told our yard is closing so have less than 2 weeks to find somewhere. Neither of them have diy space (Irish do but it’s full livery?)

Melody Grey

Visit site
Thank you! We’ve been told our yard is closing so have less than 2 weeks to find somewhere. Neither of them have diy space (Irish do but it’s full livery?)
What a nightmare! A little further away but have you tried the one off the A511 as you pass through whitwick? On the main road with horses grazing, right hand side if you were travelling from Coalville to Stephenson college.

Melody Grey

Visit site
No I haven’t, that’s not all that far away. Do you have a contact or name at all please? X
I’m sorry i don’t know what it’s called or a contact. It used to have some kind of car boot sale or something in it occasionally? Might be a case of going and seeing if you can speak to someone? I presume you’ve tried the local Facebook groups?