On the subject of horses and OHs....

SillyMare

Visit site
Does anyone else ever wonder what would happen to them on 'Wife Swap'?

You know how they always pair couples up with people whose lives are utterly polar opposite?

I have no kids, 3 dogs, a very untidy house and a very understanding husband. My horses are on full livery so I get up at 5.45 and either run (about 5 miles) or ride one before work. Work from 8.45-4.45 the straight to the yard to ride second horse. At the moment evenings are dark so home about 7 - in the summer usually much later.

In my nightmare I would swap to an utterly sterile house with a domineering husband and loads of kids. I would have to stay in the house and clean ALL DAY....

Oh, or one of those families where the wife isn't alowed to move at all and just has to sit in front of daytime TV for days on end....

JACQSZOO

Visit site
My hubby and I are going to enter - I'm going to claim I detest animals of all sorts and love doing housework whilst my hubby hates gadgets of any kind...........

icestationzebra

Visit site
Wondered this last night whilst it was on... knowing my luck I would end up with the fat, lazy, chip eating, beer swilling, kebab dribbling layabout that shouted orders from the sofa all day.... at rule change I would grab my schooling whip and no doubt end up being arrested for GBH!
blush.gif

Greyhound

Visit site
I would probably get swapped for a stay at home girl, who would be a complete yes yes person, did all the cleaning, cooking, shopping on her own, never go out and pander to his every whim.

Lol - I love my indepenance
grin.gif

Gh

Tempi

Visit site
I was watching it last night and was wondering how someone would cope with my lifestyle!! however im not married or even with anyone, so thats the end of that!

SSM

Visit site
I would love to go on wife swap
blush.gif
Hubby might actually realise how much I do (or how little he does!) He works from home yet does not lift a finger in the house
crazy.gif
I am not really complaining because he also does'nt complain when it is more messy than normal. They need to send a mega house proud pristine prissy one in who can't cook - I would then get my bathroom installed, my living room and dining room back and maybe taken out for the occaisonal meal! As for the Donkey they would have to love her - non of this squealing and running away from the sight of a poo!! and they could ride her - well she would let them get on and then just stand there and watch the world go by
smile.gif

Think I could cope for two weeks with pretty much anything - except being cooped up in a big city!