One Down........

Tempi

Visit site
.......two to go!! (competitions that is!!)

Had a GREAT day at Sparsholt today. Started off with E44 in the outdoor (my fav Elementary) and she was fab, altho she did break into canter in my first medium trot the rest felt good.......and................we WON
grin.gif
grin.gif
!!!!!!!! But not only did i win the restricted section, i won the whole bl00dy class, open AND restricted!!! im SUCH a proud mummy!! Mark was 64.40%, i know, not great, but i beat some well known people in the open so im VERY chuffed!! Won £17 too, which means shes won £32 in her last two outings
cool.gif

Also had a nice suprise as i was leaving the arena all red faced - Piaffe was there watching me!! Totally unexpected, but was very nice to see her!! Luckily she missed my rubbish medium trot which was handy!!
smirk.gif

Next test was 52, i knew i wouldn't do very well in this, but she tried hard, i was 3rd overall when i left with 5 to go on 63.13%. Again not very high, but its a tough test (leg yield/medium canter circles/LOTS (5!!) of simple changes) - so its a pretty good mark for us considering!! And i beat a Donnerhal horse (by a big margin) in both tests, so again very pleased!!

So just Talent Spotting and U25s to go............
crazy.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
Fantastic!!!! Huge well done to you and Bloss!!That must have been ace to beat all the open riders in the first class.

Great start to the week!

Did you see if there was a horse called Du Maurier competing there?!

Tempi

Visit site
Thankies everyone!!!!

Don't think i recognise that name Seabiscuit - if it was an Elementary horse then no, but didnt look at the medium list so mayb it was a medium?