One good thing to thank the World Cup for.....

Cloud9

Visit site
Cause my non horse OH will be so engrossed in the tv for the next few weeks I can ride in the knowledge he will not moan for being late home cause of the amount of footy on TV

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggyinmanolos View Post
I like it because I need to revise for my upcoming 4 exams, so now tv is less of a distraction! great

There is always Big Brother to get addicted to though i suppose ......... although not found the urge to watch as yet.

Very true, but later night tv is not such an issue as I am chilling out after a hard days revision, now you have reminded me to turn over now oh is done with the football :D

Cloud9

Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggyinmanolos View Post
I like it because I need to revise for my upcoming 4 exams, so now tv is less of a distraction! great

Very true, but later night tv is not such an issue as I am chilling out after a hard days revision, now you have reminded me to turn over now oh is done with the football :D

Oops - sorry.... good luck with your exams though.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Oops - sorry.... good luck with your exams though.

Ooo thanks, I really want it all done and dusted tbh, but 4 exams is a rather tall order, if I have to resit I will but be great to nail it first time :D
But the world cup is most definitely helping being on during the day, as I do find it boring :D