one of my favourite horsey video's on you tube

Snowysadude

Visit site
I always think that the video looks like it has been made by computer graphics its so foot perfect!! I know its not btw. Im biased with my favourite video cause its one with my boy in so not going to post it haha!! But funny ones have to be the baby panda sneezing and the charlie bit my finger (childish I know) :)

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
She fell off the lorry after Aarchen then was out of action for about a year with a bad injury (ligament I think but I cant remember which one) brought back into work but it wasnt working, went to stud , but before she could have her first foal she broke her leg in the field at the BLue Hors stud and had to be PTS. :( It was at the beginning of this year I think. Very very sad.

horsecrazy25

College In the week, home on the weekends :)
Visit site
She fell off the lorry after Aarchen then was out of action for about a year with a bad injury (ligament I think but I cant remember which one) brought back into work but it wasnt working, went to stud , but before she could have her first foal she broke her leg in the field at the BLue Hors stud and had to be PTS. :( It was at the beginning of this year I think. Very very sad.

Very Very Sad!! R.I.P you wonderful horse!! x