Online saddle fitting advice

Sleipnir

Visit site
Long story short - I am concerned about the fit of my saddle on my horse and the part of the world where I live, there are only a few saddle fitters, of which none are truly experienced enough to be fully trusted. Maybe somebody can recommend an online service (although I realize it would not replace a professional saddle fit evaluation on-site) where I could send appropriate photos and receive feedback regarding any observable issues? Many thanks!

Remi'sMum

Visit site
I got a saddle fit kit from Saddles Direct where you template and take photos. They then give an idea of what will fit and you can get saddles on trial from them.

I didn't buy a saddle from them in the end but the fit kit was helpful in giving a bit of an idea, though I was dubious about my ability to template accurately enough. Being able to trial saddles was good though, and you can have a couple at a time. As you say, definitely not a replacement for proper saddle fitting advice from a professional but maybe a starting point?)

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Kitt at Panther Run does long distance fittings, not sure she would just offer advice online without having the saddle in to her to adjust and check, but she might help. Sadly insurance these days needs to cover what we do, and offering online advice is riskier.