Online shopping?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Any suggestions for good (pref pretty cheap!) websites I can buy jods/breeches from?

There isnt much on Equestrian Clearance and anyone who suggests Horserugs4u will immediately be poked with a fork
smirk.gif
wink.gif

Had a quick look on Ebay but they seem to be mostly white/beige, which I don't want. Ideas?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Well.... I love the style of the Just Togs breeches but considering how much they cost, they're badly made and pretty nasty. I'd like something of that style again because they're very flattering, just not very well made.

I don't particularly want to pay silly money, mostly because I haven't got any!!

I like Dublin, they've lasted best of all the brands I've bought. Don't particularly like full seat jods/breeches.

Any suggestions? Are they on your website if I click the link? And do you deliver?

horsegirl

Visit site
Robinsons always have some in their clearance section if you are not too fussed about the colour (burgundy or green I think they have at the moment) or hertfordhorsebits.co.uk has a selection

Reashi

Visit site
If you don't mind colour then there are some in the clearance section on the Joules website. They are "winter rose", which happens to be a really scary colour!