online tack shops

billiejo

New User
Visit site
does anyone use on line tack shops. I have read that local tack shops are struggling due to the increase of people buying online.

Personally i have never bought online

What do other people prefer to do and what do you all think???

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I usually buy online or froom a catalogue, it's easier to find what I want and a wide range of things, plus it's usually a couple of quid cheaper if I buy anywhere other than a tackshop.

phoebelgrant

Visit site
I tend to buy from tackshops as like to see what am buying in real life but i do tend do buy more than i should when in tackshops as its just one of that and one of this so maby online is the way to go!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I buy from tack shops & from the net. My local tack shop sells on the net aswell as from the shop. He tells me he's doing good business. Retailing is moving on & shops have to move with the times. If they aren't prepared to then they will go under, it's the same for any retail outlet selling anything.

Salcey

Visit site
As already said, I think all tack shops will have to move with the times and go online. Many busy customers want the ease of buying from home and having it delivered to the door

flyingfeet

Visit site
I use both - but generally always buy clothing from shops and other items from online shops.

Trouble is I'm a strange shape and clothes often aren't how you expect them to be. I got fed up of having to pay to return joddy's to Robinsons etc.

debbielinder

Visit site
i use both aswell but i mostly get my stuff when i go to events burghley badminton stuff like that im going to your horse live in a few weeks and have got a list as long as my arm of stuff i want (not need!) and have saved up a few hundred pounds as you can get some real bargains when i went to you horse live the first time i spent nearly 500! though i did get new leather boots and a new riding hat amongst a thousand other things