Oooh interesting letter!

Bossanova

Visit site
Asking me to sign transfer of ownership papers for Whistle!
Some of you may remember Whistle, wild 4 year old I bought last year, worked with him over the summer but no-one could get on him so we gave him to a really experienced guy to do what he could.
Well he's obviously now managed to sell him, 8 months down the line!!
I wrote a short letter wishing her luck and asking her to keep in contact as Whistle was very special to me- would have kept him had it not been for uni.

Bossanova

Visit site
Oh yes, it was either the guy managed to do something wityh him or the meatman did- he was exceptionally difficlt, never had one like it. Lovely though, sweet sweet horse and will be mega talented if she can get him on her side.
I'm happy he's found a home, I hope its a good one and I hope he'll have a brighter future than he did 8 months ago

KatB

Visit site
As you say, fingers crossed for him!! Hopefully if you return the papers with a letter, she might get in touch? Always nice to know how theyre getting on...
smile.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
I assumed you transferred ownership to the guy you gave him to- so why do you need to sign these ownership papers if the guy who had him has taken the money for the horse for himself?
confused.gif

Good news that he has found a home though!