Oooops, Mean Mummy!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Weather good here this morn, so went down to put Madam's nosenet and suncream on, just rubbing the suncream in when my arm touched the electric fence! Went right though me onto her, she disappeared halfway down the field before I realised what had happened!! At least she let mum go and get the leadrope off her, poor horsie!!

10past6

Visit site
laugh.gif
bet you have fun trying to get the suncream on now lol

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
LOL!!! Ooops - how would you explain that at A&E...?
confused.gif

well nursey... I know I've got a broken leg already - but I needed to put suncream on my horse and we got electricuted so she dragged me half way across the county trying to escape!!!" ROFLMAO! That would raise some eyebrows for sure!
crazy.gif

Glad she let you catch her though
Kate x

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
LOL!!! Ooops - how would you explain that at A&E...?
confused.gif

well nursey... I know I've got a broken leg already - but I needed to put suncream on my horse and we got electricuted so she dragged me half way across the county trying to escape!!!" ROFLMAO! That would raise some eyebrows for sure!
crazy.gif

Glad she let you catch her though
Kate x

[/ QUOTE ]
I know, I would never be able to explain that one, lol!!

I was touching the wooden fence to keep my balance, not easy putting a halter on and suncreaming on one leg, will have to make sure I lean on the gate in future - well if she ever comes near me again!! My mum had taken me down this morning, so luckily she was able to go and unclip the leadrope!

JessPickle

Visit site
lol, my friend did that now her horse will only let het anyone apart from her catch him! but he is a silly horse. (and he was never easy to catch before!)