OOOps sorry I used the wrong picture for Camrosa Update!

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
This is what it was like on 15/08/06

RightFront15_08_06.jpg

and this was it yesterday!

RightFront09_09_06.jpg

Full update in veterinary of her whole back with all the RIGHT pictures!
grin.gif

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
Reply to BigMumma :

Hi
Yes she recieved severe rainscald scarring somewhere down the line and was sent to York sales. I can trace her history back to that far and that was seven yrs ago!

I have used a fair amount of cream to be honest but I think I was perhaps using it incorrectly. I was just plastering it on thickly but I have since read a post on here that said they had been told to rub the cream in. I originally bought a 300g tub but the lid was broke when it arrived so they sent me another free (they are a fabulous company to deal with). I used both of those and realised it wasn't going to last me very long so I bought a 2.25kg tub (£128
shocked.gif
) and I have a little bit of that left
smirk.gif
As I say I think I have been far too excessive with it and it probably should have lasted a lot longer.

Although quite expensive, for a new back it is priceless and would highly recommend it!

HenryHorn:

I am just about to send them the pictures because I am just sooo pleased I want to share the results with them.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
This stuff is marvelous. Someone on our yard used it in a 3" radius of 2 sarcoids on her horses chest. It took time but they were sorted. Someone else used it on his horses hooves which kept breaking up & after a couple of months or so the farrier really noticed the diference. I've never heard a bad word said about it. It is expensive, but it seems to cure things the vets have problems with & when you consider the cost of vet call out, examination, & powders & potions it possibly isn't that expensive in the end.