Oops, spur of the moment DD purchase…

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I keep looking at this boy, but I can’t have two and I’m too in love with Beau to have another currently. I’d put him in a field to play for a year then feed him good food and go super slowly.

https://www.dragondriving.co.uk/horseforsale-171324.html

Big alarm bells sold not in work and at that price for what he is.

Am I the only person on the forum to have TWO "DD specials" bought years apart at the moment? My superstar Ludo, horse of a lifetime, came from there too ?

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Big alarm bells sold not in work and at that price for what he is.

Am I the only person on the forum to have TWO "DD specials" bought years apart at the moment? My superstar Ludo, horse of a lifetime, came from there too ?

Dunno, but I’m going to be talking to you very seriously if ever I want another!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
How sad that they are just selling rather than fixing her. She’s beautiful. ?

I was horrified to see a two year old shod on DD and the seller saying he needs doing again. ?

They shoe 2 yr old TB's too - just sayin';)

I do wonder who Savvanah's owner thinks they are going to get to pay £4k for an obviously lame horse, with no diagnosis.

ETA no Lottery win, yesterday, boo!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I do wonder who Savvanah's owner thinks they are going to get to pay £4k for an obviously lame horse, with no diagnosis.

I'll bet they know exactly what the likely or actual diagnosis is, and it's a long term issue, and they're just hoping an idiot with a wallet bulging with cash will walk up wowed by a pretty horse.

cauda equina

Visit site
:D:D:D

There's arab blood in there somewhere I think. Maybe I could send Pearl, my sister's horse up norf with her next time she visits? I doubt she'll go for it sadly, plus little Pearl is really quite delightful and I'd miss her.
There was an earlier ad for him which I'm sure said he's PBA
Sadly he's too small and too young and too far away for me

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I'll bet they know exactly what the likely or actual diagnosis is, and it's a long term issue, and they're just hoping an idiot with a wallet bulging with cash will walk up wowed by a pretty horse.

I agree, I don't believe a word of the advert. I would advise anybody looking for a horse to buy to read ads on all sites extremely carefully but I also think that you have to have wits about you more than ever to buy from DD. However, there are some gems on there, often for a bargain price.

I went with a friend to view a pony for her little boys, pony was exactly as advertised, being sold to settle a livery bill. Friend bought her, both boys evbentually outgrew her and she was loaned to another family who eventually bought her - real success story. and the bonus wasthat she was being sold by the daughter of the man who sold us our first horse. We hadn't reallised because the vendor used her married name and the original farm had been sold for housing. The entire family had relocated to the other side of Bradford, sadly her Dad had died quite young,so we didn't meet him again. They remembered the horse, though.