OOPS

rosiesowner

Visit site
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ****EVENT RIDER AVAILABLE FOR LESSONS AND TRAINING**** ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So excited to say that I am coming out of eventing retirement and offering lessons as well as training.

I offer private lessons and will travel to you. Catering from cross country freshers to seasoned professionals I am GUARANTEED to make a point and shoot out of your horse.

Please send me a private message for more details.

Attached below is a video of me schooling a young horse cross country; please feel free to share this to be eligible for my newest offer-10 lessons for £6,000,000!
[video=youtube;ji7i3Hb2CF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji7i3Hb2CF4[/video]

This was Sunday at work, having a little jump on one of our newest RS recruits, Crackles. He's an absolute sweetie and we're not sure if he'd jumped much before, if at all! I managed to sit each of his crazy jumps but the log proved too much for both of us :p

After this he jumped again really sensibly. Good boy!

Merrymoles

Visit site
Hahaha - I used to have a coloured cob that did that the whole way round his first clear round with me - it's obviously in the genes!

Current horse thinks logs are dragons so I would probably end up on the floor too! :)

Denbob

Visit site
No chance of knocking anything with those knees! :D

Current horse thinks logs are dragons so I would probably end up on the floor too! :)

Mine does as well! I'm not sure whether I want to film the first time we go over one for the laughs or if I'll save myself the embarrassment and just settle for the inevitable A&E visit :p