Opinions and a how much?

xXxTraversxXx

Visit site
http://www.horsemart.co.uk/AdvertRef/HM6358G42/Advanced/True/Web/DisplayHorseDetail.asp

Okay, so as you may already know, it's not for definite but I'm keeping my eye on the horse market. What do you think of this little one
grin.gif
Is the price etc reasonsable??? Conformation??? Any opinions???
Thankies
cool.gif

tinker512

Visit site
Good price considering you get 6 rugs and a bridle(nothing saying the rugs are any good though ha ha)

Im not too good on conformation, neck looks lightly on the large down, but with correct work he would loose abit and develop more correct muscles and a topline!!

Think he culd make quite a nice horse!

Tia

Visit site
Looks like a very nice and genuine 4 year old. Lovely eye on him and a decent price. Definitely worth a look, if you ask me.

pixie

Visit site
Considering the price of horses nowadays, it seems a reasonable price, seeing as its good to hack/box/etc and isn't spooky.

Conformation wise, it looks ok, though it'd obviously be easier to tell if it didn't have the rider on and was standing square. She seems to have an enormous neck and front end, so I'd worry about her being a bit heavy. The saddle looks wrong, I'm not sure why, but it just looks a bit strange, perhaps the flaps are too forward (is it a jumping saddle perhaps?). The front hooves look a bit upright, but its hard to tell. Has a nice big bottom though
smile.gif