Opinions needed please

Nats_uk

Visit site

ihatework

Visit site
There is a lot to like about her as an allrounder :)

She seems to have a good attitude.

When you were riding on the flat I thought I saw the odd lame stride behind. This could easily be explained by the deep/wet surface and the fact she is young and wasn't together. Add to that her front limbs don't look brilliant.

For the money you can't expect perfection, so if you like her she would be worth getting a vetting done!

Nats_uk

Visit site
There is a lot to like about her as an allrounder :)

She seems to have a good attitude.

When you were riding on the flat I thought I saw the odd lame stride behind. This could easily be explained by the deep/wet surface and the fact she is young and wasn't together. Add to that her front limbs don't look brilliant.

For the money you can't expect perfection, so if you like her she would be worth getting a vetting done!

Anything we get would be vetted.
What do you mean by her front limbs don't look brillant (dumb moment:))

be positive

Visit site
There was something about her front legs, difficult to pick up on the wet ground, possibly pigeon toed but definitely worth checking out if you get her vetted.
Sweet mare with what appears to be a nice attitude and honest jump, fairly scopey I would imagine.

ihatework

Visit site
There isn't a decent confo side & front shot, but from what I could tell on the video she wasn't straight in front. Possibly pigeon toe, possibly limb deviation. Again difficult to tell from the vid but she looked long in her foot.

Vet would advise if any of that was the case though.