Opinions on a certain welsh rehoming charity ??

Bwlgirl33

New User
Visit site
Looking for any opinions on how a certain welsh rehoming charity is run ..any info gratefully received. ..as not sure if I want to donate ..have heard mixed opinions :rolleyes:

kaiserchief

Visit site
If you don't want to donate, follow your gut and don't. There are plenty of charities out there to choose from if you feel an overwhelming urge to give some money to a good cause :)

Bwlgirl33

New User
Visit site
If you don't want to donate, follow your gut and don't. There are plenty of charities out there to choose from if you feel an overwhelming urge to give some money to a good cause :)

I have heard they are not even a charity ? But still take donations and sell horses from the pound ? Been having a nose on there facebook page its not exactly what I expected

alfiemum

Visit site
Firstly they are not a Charity. Secondly many the horses they are asking people to donate to feed are owned by the founder and her family. Horse are "rehomed" without check or contract's yet still removed from good homes if you speak out about their practice. Steer well clear would be my advice.

Bwlgirl33

New User
Visit site
Firstly they are not a Charity. Secondly many the horses they are asking people to donate to feed are owned by the founder and her family. Horse are "rehomed" without check or contract's yet still removed from good homes if you speak out about their practice. Steer well clear would be my advice.

Oh they ask for public funds to feed their own ??? Have seen a debate on their page about a alleged stolen horse ....their comments are vile .how do they let members talk about people like that ? Almost threatening so to speak. the founder actually think its ok to run a business or rehoming project like that ...nuts !!:mad:

Bwlgirl33

New User
Visit site
Well I have seen it all now a rehoming project and I use that term loosely ....rehoming to forever homes to dealers ? They must have the quickest rehoming policy as quite a few gone in the last few days....all to be sold on :(