Opinions on a horse please

giggles mum

Visit site
Storm

Conformation, price etc? (not for me btw). Pm if you'd prefer.

smile.gif

spaniel

Visit site
Personally not keen on the conformation but thats just me. Ensure that the bsja record gets doublechecked even if you have to pay to do so and definitely have a 5 stage vetting done.

Parkranger

Visit site
Really? 15.1's look small anyway to me!

Vic - what is it you don't like about his conformation? Is it that you prefer the longer TB look? Just being nosey!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Perhaps the rider is 6ft then!
Conformation wise the hind legs look a little straight and the horse is possibly tied behind the knee or at least back at the knee. Difficult to tell from photos, and just could be a very poor trimming job.
What I like about her is her attitude - she just looks like all she wants to do is please her rider which is a great plus point!

Rambo

Visit site
Hard to tell from a few still photo's, but from the description she looks and sounds like a nice horse at a sensible price
smile.gif
She's a little over at the knee, and her hind quarters are either tucked up behind her or she's just standing funny, but apart from that she looks nice
smile.gif
Have you printed her BSJA record off and seen if she has any winnings ?

ETS: Just looked again, and in fact the conformational defects I picked up on are nly apparent in one of the piccies, so I think it can be put down to the way she was standing in that shot
smile.gif

charlie76

Visit site
She looks nice enough but her conformation isn't the best. She has a nice head and neck but she is 'back' at the knee which can cause lameness such as tendon problems. From the pic of her standing untacked she also looks like her hind legs are a little to far underneath her giving the impression of being ever so slightly croup high.
I think she looks small for 15.1hh as well.

Bossanova

Visit site
'Up to newcomers level under BSJA rules'
Most unaff shows are run under BSJA rules, I would take this to mean she has jumped a 3'6 class at an unaff show.....
she looks quite sweet but for that money I'd want something with better conformation and with a bit more experience