opinions on heritage bridles

4whitesocks

Visit site
Thinking of getting a new bridle and thought about the elevator but looking at the only real diff between this and the elevator seems to be the cut away bit on the ears - looking at a heritage comfort bridle - (and know very little about UK bridle brands so opinions please!!!) - the other obvious difference is the price tag....

Or if you can recommend any other brands that do a comfort style would love some opinions, it's a birthday present from the family so am prepared to spend a bit & would like something with really good leather

Thanks

Dawn

RachelB

Visit site
I got mine off eBay, it's lovely and padded (still a bit squeaky but it's under-used at the mo as my show bridle). Very smart, I'd buy another if I had another horse!

4whitesocks

Visit site
Thanks - am looking for something 'smart' but also with the comfort aspect - what are their sizings like - my boy has a bit of a pony head so reckon cob size would do him - are they pretty standard?
(sorry for bombarding you with questions!!)

Baileysno1

Visit site
If you have a bit extra cash splash out on a Sabre Cabora, I have one aswell as a Heritage its much much better quality similar design with the comfort headpiece varoius styles availible I have the dressage crank flash with sheepskin pad on the noseband it is lush.

RachelB

Visit site
I have an Olympian bridle (comes up about standard size) for everyday use and the full size is tight on my mare (big head lol), but the Heritage is slightly more generous in size.

druid

Visit site
They're nice - I had a black snaffle bridle in Cob size I just sold which was lovely..but surplus to requirements when I got an elevator as a pressie!

lillie07

Visit site
If you have the money then I have to say its an Elevator all the way. The leather is beautiful and they are very well made x

4whitesocks

Visit site
hmmmm - getting conflicting vibes now...was very tempted by the elevator but wasn't sure if you are just paying for the name

Druid is your elevator a cob size? - do you reckon that would be big enough for Sid (from the one time you met him and his pony head!!)