Opinions on horse racing research

abbijay

Visit site
Where is your data protection statement? You're not giving us any information here.
What degree are you studying, at which institution? This is a pretty poor degree level survey. I would take it down and get some advice from your tutor before you reissue.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I agree that the survey needs taking down and re-doing.

I can see, from your survey, what your stance on horse racing would be. This skewed questioning would affect the answers.

I don't really understand the question "Do you agree with horse racing?"

Do I agree with what about horse racing?

Do I agree that it takes place? Yes.

Do, I agree that horses take part? Yes.

Do I agree that ... any number of questions could elicit a response as to weather I agree with ***** concerning horse racing, but "Do you agree with horse racing?" is simply not really a question that means anything.

Is this really for a degree? Has your tutor checked it? Which Uni are you studying at?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
2 of your questions are the same, one "is horse racing cruel" then the other " do you agree with horse racing" you're probably going to get people answer the same to both so not really giving yourself a wide feedback, perhaps people think jump racing is cruel but not flat but there is no option for this. If people think it's cruel they won't agree with it so it's not a very wide range of answers you'll be getting

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
TBF be a bit early for a dissertation and the OP does say assignment, but start as you mean to go on and all that.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
TBF be a bit early for a dissertation and the OP does say assignment, but start as you mean to go on and all that.

I did wonder after I'd posted if the OP is a 1st yr student just getting down to work but in that case, she should have been given more guidance on designing a questionnaire.