opinions on horsey please.....

flintmeg

Visit site
ive been toying with the idea of getting another for ages, and i have stumble on this chap...please let me know if you think he is worth a look or even inquiring about, thanks and cake in advance
grin.gif

intest2.jpg

intrest2.jpg

flintmeg

Visit site
heres his write up....16.2hh (full up) coloured gelding, has LOADS of bone, super conformation, and lovely personality. Has been VERY well schooled, does walk to canter, leg yeild, shoulder in etc with anyone riding, and has HUGE easy jump, clears 4'6 tracks easily, never going to stop or run out, also very bold and clean XC. For such a big chap he is amazingly agile....got a family chat to do just to check i can afford no 3 and to sort out grazing....fingers crossed....hes just what i have been wanting he is up for £3000 do you think hes good value....will have to find out some more on him
grin.gif
grin.gif

Skippydo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Thats good at that price.......Whats wrong with him???

[/ QUOTE ]

Was thinking the same, how old is he?

Looks and from the little info sounds lovely.
smile.gif

flintmeg

Visit site
the onl thing is that the chap who is selling him is a dealer, but i have some very knowledgeable friends who know him well and they swear he is a genuineand honest chap,also did a search on the forum and heard good thing from people on here
laugh.gif

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thats good at that price.......Whats wrong with him???

[/ QUOTE ]

Was thinking the same, how old is he?

Looks and from the little info sounds lovely.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! He sounds fab, but that does seem a little cheap.
No, maybe you can't have him, he's rubbish
tongue.gif
, now just tell me where he's advertised and I'll kindly tell the dealer to take him off the market!!
tongue.gif
smirk.gif

M_G

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
heres his write up....16.2hh (full up) coloured gelding, has LOADS of bone, super conformation, and lovely personality. Has been VERY well schooled, does walk to canter, leg yeild, shoulder in etc with anyone riding, and has HUGE easy jump, clears 4'6 tracks easily, never going to stop or run out, also very bold and clean XC. For such a big chap he is amazingly agile....got a family chat to do just to check i can afford no 3 and to sort out grazing....fingers crossed....hes just what i have been wanting he is up for £3000 do you think hes good value....will have to find out some more on him
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He sounds and looks just about perfect :)

Jambo

Visit site
A lovely horse. Are you in Cornwall? I know prices are cheaper there than up here in the South East! Definitely worth a look, if you like, get him vetted, you cannot lose. Good luck!
wink.gif

Rudey

Visit site
He's a bargain at such a price! Defo worth the look! Take a friend.... have you got any really knowledgable blunt friends who will tell you straight?? They're your best bet to take with
wink.gif

I wouldn't worry about dealers being an issue. I've had some good horses from dealers and so have my friends. Alot of honest people out there may have money troubles, or simply can't be bothered with the hassle of privately selling, and off load to a dealer for an quick, easy and effective sale!
cool.gif
As long as you know what to look for, you'll be right!
grin.gif

A livery at our place was over horsed and sold to a dealer. It was a lovely horse, had a real quality and potential about it. Nothing wrong with it at all! Just too good for her! So she part exchanged for a more suitable cob with a dealer
grin.gif

If you like him that much, and you are worried about the dealer situation, ask to get him vetted! Any genuine dealer will allow that, and if not, stir clear! xxxx

flintmeg

Visit site
yes i am so hopfully he is just a bargain
grin.gif
there are alot of horses i watched the prices go down quite alot there is a lovely westphalian that was going for £5000 and has slowely dropped and is now at £2500
laugh.gif

flintmeg

Visit site
iam not really worried about him being at a dealers, i follow my gut alot
crazy.gif
...sound wierd never steered me wrong though
tongue.gif
ive got a perfect friend who is very blut she happens to know him as well which would be a advantage! and she found my youngster, hopefully i can steal her for a day, shes out of action with a bad hip at the mo, so cannot do anything at her farm, he offers full warranty and open to exchange at any time
laugh.gif

Rudey

Visit site
Where there is a will there's a way! I've broken my ankle at the min, I have hired a wheel chair from the Red Cross so I can still get about to see my neddies
smirk.gif
Hire a chair for your friend for the day!!
grin.gif

Sounds perfect! Go for it! ...oh.... and.....

GOOD LUCK!!!

xxxx

flintmeg

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Where there is a will there's a way! I've broken my ankle at the min, I have hired a wheel chair from the Red Cross so I can still get about to see my neddies
smirk.gif
Hire a chair for your friend for the day!!
grin.gif

Sounds perfect! Go for it! ...oh.... and.....

GOOD LUCK!!!

xxxx

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
could just put her chair in the horse box and tir her down
grin.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Steeleydan

Visit site
It sounds far to cheap to me, a horse that jumps 4ft6 tracks is a serious competition horse, they do not go for 3k. Plus it has quite a bit of tackle in its mouth for just going round a school. Not wanting to put a downer on it but, when something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It sounds far to cheap to me, a horse that jumps 4ft6 tracks is a serious competition horse, they do not go for 3k. Plus it has quite a bit of tackle in its mouth for just going round a school. Not wanting to put a downer on it but, when something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid I was thinking the same...
crazy.gif

TS_

Visit site
Considering he can jump 4ft6 tracks and school so well why are the pictures not of him doing that?
I'm afraid the first thing I thought was what's wrong with it? I'd definatly be careful, you never know you could be lucky but then again you could not..