Opinions on Lister Liberty Popular Pack Clippers

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
After reading the replys to lzt's post regarding clippers I have been doing some research on getting my own ones as I want to clip my mare. The Lister Showman were recommended a few times but they have been superseeded now by the Liberty. I have found a 'popular' pack for £285 and before I start sweet talking my husband into getting them for me I want to make sure they are good and I am not wasting a lot of money, they are here

thanks for all of the advise, don't know what I would do without you all!!!

MillionDollar

Visit site
Beaconhorse advised me to buy Premier 3000 and i did and i LOVE them! Thery are fantastic! Lightweight, quiet and easy to use. Plus they are heavy duty and the same price as Lister Neons which are only medium duty- so you get more for the same price! Plus the Premiers are 240V whereas Lister Neons are a lot less.

Heres the link where i brought them- peole were VERY helpful and the clippers came the next day!

Premier 3000 clippers- Farmcare UK

They also take Lister blades. I actually got them to swap the Premier blades for Lister Fine blades for an extra £5, which beaconhorse also advised me to do.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
They look really good and very good value. I did like the idea of the option of non mains though so I don't have to worry about taking an extension lead with me. Its just one less thing to remember to take!!

star

Visit site
i am going to buy the popular pack as soon as i have saved up. i need cordless as no mains at the yard and these have been highly recommended.

JLav

Visit site
I bought the Lister Liberty popular pack a couple of weeks ago and am really pleased with them. They are lightweight and much smaller than my heavy duty Lister Lasers so alot easier to use. I've clipped some really hairy cobs and ponies with them and they coped brilliantly. Would definately recommend them.

neigh

Visit site
I have the Liberty Deal pack, they have been brill, really light and easy to use. I got them from Clippersharp last year from Your Horse Live and got a free set of blades. Really good deal.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Thats the ones I am going to go for then, thanks very much
grin.gif
better get saving!!