opinions on premier equine rugs

Flint12

Visit site
I have quite a few of their boots, and i really like them but have never bought any of their rugs. Just wondered if anyone has bought any and what they think of them?

Also wondered if anyone can give me some good websites like rideaway, robinsons and derby house. I used to use another one but i have forgotten its name :S

Ladyinred

Visit site
I bought one, really lovely stable rug and seemingly great value. Until all the stitching gave way along the top

charmeroo

Visit site
My friend who cleans rugs says that these commonly need repairing. Having said that I've other friends who swear by these rugs! I guess that everyone has a good or bad tale about everything!

TequilaMist

Visit site
I bought the trio in sale earlier this year for my mare.Really like them ,was a really good fit on mare-16.2 warmblood.I don't use the neck covers so bonus for me they're detachable .Am going to wait for next sale (next year) so will buy 2 more sets so they all have them.

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
I bought the Trio last year in a 6' 3" for my what was rising two year old who loves to snag rugs! It lasted the winter well and looks as good as new this year after a clean, love the fact you can change the liners and they wash lovely too, also like the removable necks in a variety of weights.
I bought another Trio in the 6' 9" for this winter as she is growing fast I was so impressed with them.
I am usually a Weatherbeeta fan but must say I like the PE rugs more now.

charlyan

Visit site
I swear by them too. I think they are fantastic value for money. it seems last year's stock did have a few issues with stitching giving way but i have some going into their 5th winter this year all still good as new.

ETA:And that is on a horse who lives out 24/7

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
bought the coolmax waterproofs this year and really pleased with them, they do come up deep and big though, welshie in his normal size but the anglo in a size down. :) not had a drop through them.

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
I've got the PE sweet itch rug; second year in succession I've bought one which I guess speaks for itself.

However, the one I bought last year seemed slightly bigger in cut than this years, its not a huge amount, but still noticeable.

They're relatively cheap and cheerful and I've found them good value for money. Not bought anything else from their range tho'

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
No, I don't like them at all.

I got a LW one for my filly and it leaked and slipped. In the end I bought a LW amigo instead and gave away the PE as my friend wanted to use it as a stable sheet.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I have a trio and a stable cotton sheet. They are great value and I don't have any leaking issues. They wash up well and fit my girl a treat. I like the thicker rugs for the winter as they are very deep and come almost down to her knees!!

Holly Hocks

Visit site
I love their boots, but I recently bought a lightweight turnout for my mare. It doesn't fit her at all, despite me ordering the same size as her other rugs. She is 16.1hh and normally takes a 6'3", so I ordered one. It is at least a foot too long at the back, so hangs down and is way too tight at the front and has to be half way up her neck to fit properly, so I won't be buying any more from them!

Dizzykizzy

Visit site
IMHO they are rubbish, the clips all broke on mine the first time they were worn and the customer service was absolutely appalling, I still can't believe the way they spoke to me!