Opinions on this lad please

Halfpass

Visit site
Sorry me again. Its really hard as I have no one around that can give me valued opinions and you guys have been so helpfull already. Not going to see any of the others that I posted as all your valued comments were taken into account and I decided against them both.
Anyway here is another one. He is very local to me so have already arranged to visit on thurs afternoon. He is homebred and is fab to handle according to owner. He leads loads ties up farrier vet etc etc so what do you think.

http://www.horsequest.co.uk/

He is under Showjumpers then youngstock about the 11th down title - potential eventer / showjumper.

Thanks

Tia

Visit site
I like this one!!
laugh.gif
Very nice.

S_N

Visit site
I like it, but I personally prefer the coloured. Though I think this is more likely to do the job you want - there are a few lovelyones on there - I like the look of the 2yo filly by Landmark!!

KatB

Visit site
Yes i spotted the filly too!! Very sweet looking! Looks a nice type though, still doesnt do "it" for me. PRefer the 2yr old in lincolnshire slightly further down.

filly190

Visit site
I know this may sound a little daft. But when you go and see horses to buy, you get there and suddenly "you click" and you think to yourself "this is the horse for me".

I hope that happens for you, the horse looks lovely. Trust your instincts, if you can, ask for some time alone with it. Get everyone to go away so you can get a feel of the horse. When you try a horse I think the one to one time is important. You need to clear your head, you have asked the questions, talked loads. Now its down to you, can you make this a partnership.

Often people trying horses are busy "not making a fool of themselves", getting bombarded with talking and never have time to step outside the situation and look from the outside in.

This is for you, good luck, I hope all goes well. It looks very promising.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes i spotted the filly too!! Very sweet looking! Looks a nice type though, still doesnt do "it" for me. PRefer the 2yr old in lincolnshire slightly further down.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOooo I didn't look that far down!! THAT is stunning!!! Bargin to IMO!!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Go there with an open mind. Take someone with you that you can bounce your thoughts off. Try & look for bad points & don't be too hasty in your decision. I know you will be excited about seeing the horse but try not to partially make your mind up before you even arrive at the yard.

As another poster says, see if you can spend some time on your own with the horse in the stable & see how he is with you & how you feel. Take your time, ride him, try him &see how you feel. Don't rush your decision. If you have any reservations walk away, you can always come back later.

If you decide you want him, arrange 5 stage vetting & still don't commit yourself until he passes. Then pay your money & welcome to the happy but pennyless club. Good Luck
smile.gif

ginniebee

Visit site
He looks nicely put together and has a kind eye, but ditto what everyone else has said, take someone with you and go with an open mind. Good luck, keep us posted.