opinions on this tb breeding please

Eothain

Visit site
There's a thoroughbred showjumping in Ireland with Joan Greene by Dolphin Street. Busted is the sire of Duca Di Busted who produced some notable jumping horses, including Midnight Call a former Dublin Puissance winner. Busted also sired Bulldozer, who my father is always saying was a great horse. He can never say why though.
Someone was singing the praises to me of Wolver Hollow at the weekend. I can't remember who or why though. Quite coincidental that his name crops up again here!

Looks to be a good old line. Nice filly to have. Now here's the question; what are you going to do with it?

koeffee

Visit site
Didnt get her to breed from. She's a pony club event mare the lady who i got her from couldnt afford to pay her livery bill for the month, daughter had lost interest, she stopped me while i was out riding and asked if i was interested. Never thought the mare would be much but i was really suprised. I will sell in the spring but im going to do a bit of unafil over winter.

seabsicuit2

Visit site
Fab lines!!Just a sporting pedigree through and through. I would say that this horse would be a super showjumper or eventer and jumps whatevers in front of it from any spot. Almost every line there is closely linked to the best eventers/showjumpers. I would look at this pedigree at a sale and i'd be very interested.

koeffee

Visit site
Fab lines!!Just a sporting pedigree through and through. I would say that this horse would be a super showjumper or eventer and jumps whatevers in front of it from any spot. Almost every line there is closely linked to the best eventers/showjumpers. I would look at this pedigree at a sale and i'd be very interested.

She will be a cheap fun mare for someone, or breed a decent event type. she does jump and is very bold. had 8/9 in her dressage test. might try and loan her out?? not to sure, snow has put paid to my stables going up monday so all hoses still out untill the new year.