Opinions- stallion

truffles

Visit site
'Error: not found'
frown.gif

KatB

Visit site
Sounds fab, but don't like him to look at at all! Buts thats just me. His bloodlines and showing record say alot I supppose! Be an interesting mix with your girly?

KatB

Visit site
Ah, fair enough! Reading his showing record didn't think could be a "true" picture of him! Have seen a few Anglox that are lovely, so with his record, think you could be about spot on!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
You could do an awful lot worse! He should put quality and lightness onto your mare that's for sure! I like him and his youngstock speak for themselves though that must be one of the worst pictures on a stallion card I have seen!

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You could do an awful lot worse! He should put quality and lightness onto your mare that's for sure! I like him and his youngstock speak for themselves though that must be one of the worst pictures on a stallion card I have seen!

[/ QUOTE ]

The ones on the actual stud card are alot nicer! I'll see if I can scan it.

S_N

Visit site
Well, as you already know I think this chap rocks!! And for everyone saying that, that photo is awful, IT IS!!! He totally took my breath away when I saw him in the flesh. There are some really lovely stallions at Langaller and this is one of the better ones IMO!!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
That's a lousy picture of him!
The best thing is to visit Langaller (it's 6 miles from here) and look at the youngstock, that will give you a better idea of what to expect.
I have used them for several years and a better stud you would be hard to find, they are down to earth, incredibly knowlegeable and have a vet several days a week, so you have a high fertility rate if yor mare is scanned.
You really need to see the stallions in the flesh to make a judgement, they are different to the photos, and of course you can't see them move either..

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I looked at all the Stallions at Langaller - and eventually went for Lostock Huntsman.

Wasn't that keen on Daws Firebird, and I did have a good old look.

Even though I am happy with my choice in the coloured - if I cover Amy again it will be with No Submission. We have a foal at the yard by him born this year - and a more beautiful thing I have never seen.

I Ditto HenryHorn in her advice to go and visit Charles (Upham). Tell him what you're after with your mare, and see what advice he gives you. They really are wonderful down there. Looked after me with all my wittering, and my mare when she was there for the summer.

Can't recommend them highly enough.