Opinions???

Snowysadude

Visit site
How tall are you? No offence but being advertised as 17.3 (so probably already 18hh) shire at 3 years old shes probably more of a mans hunter!! Thats a huge horse :p! But she looks sweet, feet need some attention and her weight will probably go on once she has stopped growing, shes still a gangly youngster at the moment, she has to go up before she goes out :)

Edited to say just saw sammies post above - ditto that one then :p great minds and all that.... hehe

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Ginormous... but gorgeous!!! Think she's still got more "up" to do as others have said.

cobgirlie

Visit site
I'm 5 ft 8 medium weight (size 12/14) but I'm used to 'heavy's' got a 15hh cob and 16.3hh shire x. She is a 'tad' bigger than I would usually look at but she's so striking I'm rather smitten!! Can't afford that sort of money..and as my lorry is only a 3.5t which I can just about carry the shire boy in I'm not sure she's practical!! BUT I WANT!!!!:( ;)

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
She is lovely.

What a fabulous broodmare she'd make for people wanting to breed the heavier weight hunter.

I can't agree she needs any weight - she looks in fantastic nick.

Lots of growing and maturing to do - and I love her.

Last edited:

cobgirlie

Visit site
Nice looking mare- but enormous!!!

Bet shes very kind though.... just buy her- worry about the practicalities later!

Lol!! Woman after my own heart...but that's how I ended up with a tiny 15hh shire x when I went looking for a 16.3!!!! Although because he stayed so small I bought the 2nd...and now I really need a 3rd because 2 is not a good number esp as I'm hoping to secure some land soon and really you need 3 so when you take 1 out....Lol!!!

If I had the money I would ring them to go see her but I only have around half of that to spend...and no grazing as of yet and I can't afford to feed something her size at the livery cos we have terrible grazing!!!

Pipkin

Visit site
I love her!!! big girl but gorgeous!

I`m agreeing with AM on the weight, she`s just got some maturing to do, she not at all underweight.

Just spotted a couple of shire x Arab on there, hmmmmmmm interesting

cobgirlie

Visit site
I love her!!! big girl but gorgeous!

I`m agreeing with AM on the weight, she`s just got some maturing to do, she not at all underweight.

Just spotted a couple of shire x Arab on there, hmmmmmmm interesting

Yessss I did email about those last year...got talked out of it by 'sensible' friends...:(

Fazzie

Visit site
She looks a lovely kind girl.Bet she will be truly stunning when grown up and filled out. Feet do need doing by the look of the second picture but i agree with the others buy her!! :)

Kenzo

Visit site
Would be an instresting buy, I like to imagine them by the time they reach say 7 or 8 years of age, when there in their prime, I think she'll be a smart looking heavy, clipped out and feathers off, muscled up, yes I think she's looked rather grand, she's got quite a short neck but at least you'd be able to hold her together more easily, obvisouly a hell of a lot more growing to do and she's what...standing at 17.3 now? hope you've got a big box! :D

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
Wow, she is massive, but looks so sweet.
Although am I the only one that thinks that the 3rd picture is not of the same horse as the others???? Face markings??? White front leg???:confused:

Yorkshire dumpling

Visit site
i think my eyes just fell out ! she is beuatiful! x

i like this one
horse14238-1.jpg

horse14238-2.jpg

but i LOVE this one!!!!!
horse17019-1.jpg

horse17019-2.jpg

little_rou

Visit site
Wow, she is massive, but looks so sweet.
Although am I the only one that thinks that the 3rd picture is not of the same horse as the others???? Face markings??? White front leg???:confused:

I agree with Chicken - dont think thats the same horse in the 3rd picture - although that could just be an error on the sellers behalf if they breed and deal lots?

cobgirlie

Visit site
Well spotted!!! :eek: Had chat with YO over the weekend and while I'm tempted the practical side of me has decided that it's not a good idea!! :(