Ordering Cortaflex from the US?

Twiglet

Visit site
Has anyone ordered Cortaflex from the US? Is it dramatically cheaper?

I won't necessarily needed it posted back over here as am due out there soon on business and can pop it in the suitcase on the way back. Just wondered if it was worth ordering a big tub to pick up out when I'm out there?

Tempi

Visit site
the ingredients are slightly different but it works realy well on Bloss and she gets really stiff in her hocks (without it that is)...

not been stung with import duty yet, altho this months order is taking rather a long time to get here so i think i mightve been this time
frown.gif

Twiglet

Visit site
How can you tell how different the ingredients are? I thought Cortaflex were the equine supplement equivalent of Coca Cola, in that they never give their recipe away?!

PG - would you mind letting me know where you ordered from?
Or if anyone knows a saddlery in Charlotte, North Carolina, that would be really useful?! I could pick it up straight from there! Long shot or what.....

Theresa_F

Visit site
I just bought 2.5 lb container (pellets) for £13.92 and with postage it came to £27. Similar size here is about £55 - £60 (without postage).

They only declare the cost of the actual item - £13.92 so it is under the customs limit of £18.00.

With the £ - $ being so good, think I'll order a couple of tubs to stock up on.

Have noticed no difference to the UK spec apart from my purse being fatter
grin.gif

Still makes me upset at how we get ripped off in the UK.

brightmount

Visit site
I was going to order some CortaFlx to be delivered to my friends in America and then I was going to bring it back with me when I was over there in the summer. I was going to get the liquid, and bring it back in my hand luggage.

(lol)!

Good job I never got around to it, I couldn't even bring back my contact lens fluids with the terror alert!!!

(BTW Finn, dare I ask what that cat has been up to?)

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
Have ordered it twice for a friend of mine and it worked out at £29 and the last one at £30.13p
grin.gif

The first one came in 6 days
shocked.gif
ut the second one took nearly three weeks. I too was expecting to get stung for tax but we didn't
laugh.gif

The ingredients look just the same to me and friend is over the moon with it. I buy it off a chap called 'equiteric' on ebay who was recommended by someone on HHO (although I apologise that i can't remember who
blush.gif
)