Osberton CCI**

tinkerbell88

Visit site
I have enterd the 2* at Osberton and would love to have a look at some course pics or vids from past years so I have a bit of an idea what it all looks like but can't seem to find anything. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
No help as cant find any, but just to say I will be grooming for my mate in the 2 * on the xc and sj days, so I'll see you there :)

Cyclops

Visit site
Apparently the course is changing a bit this year and I think may be running in the opposite direction to last year so I think we are all going in a bit blind!!! I do have course photos for the * from last year if you want to see them which may show some of the ** fences for you - and Uptown Eventing's website have a video of the * from last year which ran pretty much alongside the ** if you want to watch that
http://www.uptowneventing.co.uk/c.do?category=230
the ** did have a log to a decent drop to an angled hedge which may still be in this year and a bounce into one of the water jumps

Gamebird

Visit site
If anyone can do course pictures they will be there for everyone next year on my website ;)

I'd hoped to be competing there but the season just hasn't worked out that way. However I think I'm going to be fence judging instead :eek: and would like to see the whole course - if I do I'll take pics. I still have a couple of sets to send you but they're stuck on my other computer at the mo. Am going to transfer everything off it soon.