Oster Grooming Equipment

mandy4727

Visit site
My daughter wants a set of the Oster grooming brushes for Christmas. And cos they are quite expensive going to start buying them bit by bit now. But whilst in tack shops I have seen similar brushes in pink and also lilac. Are they still Oster though or a similar version by someone else? If so who makes these other colours or are they still Oster. And anyone know who has cheap ones?? Still dear on ebay!!!!
I know you will see this Becky!!!! but you know you will get them anyway!!!!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
are they bentley?
The bentley ones seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper, you can buy the sets on ebay, though I'd go for the bentley proffessional ones. no dearer, but better.

mandy4727

Visit site
Lilac may be just our local stores "own make". Don't want to only get about 3 things in the pink if that is all they make. Would rather buy all the range in blue. If that makes sense to you!!!! Will take a look at Bentley and see what they have. I am a list person. So have a nice spread sheet on the go now with all the stores I have found and the products they do to see is the cheapest - sorry most economical.!!

mandy4727

Visit site
Just looked at the Bently ones and although they are very nice. They are not quite the Oster ones. If you know what I mean without sounding a snob. Which my OH says I am. I am not. I just like nice things!!! There is a difference!!!!! Oster do pink ones I have found and they look great.

Sooty

Visit site
I think Bentley make the Slip-not brushes, which are brilliant. I have an Oster mane and tail brush and a mud remover thing, as well as a Slip-not dandy brush. The Oster stuff works really well and the other brushes are really nice to hold.