Other people's children.........................lil rant!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Drive me mad!!!!!! As it takes an age to walk anywhere using 1 crutch so I use an electric scooter around the yard, the kids constantly pester me for rides on it! It is presently the only way I can get May to the field and back as I can't walk that far, I can whizz things to and from the tack room, over to where my new horsbox is parked etc, and they follow me round ALL the time hassling- Aggggghhhhh

monica123

Visit site
i know im not exactly grown up, but at our yards there are kids that are 9........... and some really snobby riding school kids that come in a really posh show jacket and leather boots, and ride 1 time a week and are like, oh, im amazing
tongue.gif
arh!!

Salcey

Visit site
I have to say I have my own kids, but other peoples kids still get on my ****** nerves........hence we have our on place on our own....AND I used to be a teacher tee hee

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
The youngest on our yard is 15, but we do get children of the adults on the yard. To be honest we don't have a problem, they're all well behaved......I think if they've been brought up to respect peole you don't have a problem...but I know some are horrible.

Oh...if I come to your yard can I have a go on your go kart please ??????????
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

sorona

Visit site
I have 2 kids,1 is 15 and the other is 11 but the youngest is disabled and can be a complete pain in the bum and I wouldnt wish her on anybody!! If she drives me mad, she must drive everybody else even madder. I have my own 8 acre field on a yard and can keep away from everybody else if i want to but everybody on the yard thinks she is great anyway but perhaps they wouldnt if she was untying thier horses, climbing underneath them, picking their feet up, feeding them doritos!!!!!! I have low tolerance of other peoples kids so i expect people to have the same attitude to mine, although they are pretty good kids generally, lol!

barkinghorse

Visit site
The kids on our yard are snotty nosed know it alls that think they have the god given right to cut you up in the paddock and then "tut" at you.
I would love to have your scooter so i could mow them all down.......
Jo

filly190

Visit site
I know how scooters attract people and kids especially. I sell them for a living and kids see them as toys to climb on.

I dont think the attraction with your scooter will fade, they are a magnet to kids. I have even had rich parents buy them for their "little darlings".

Tongue in cheek, but why not charge a £1.00 a ride and profit from the little buggars!