Otto in the snow!

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
It's odd, but Otto doesn't seem sent as crazy as some dogs do in the snow, perhaps it is because he is already as crazy as it is physically possible
grin.gif

No comments about the attractive purple lead, he can't get off round the farm due to his penchant for killing feathered creatures, so I took him out on an extra long rope halter someone gave me, which also happens to be purple
grin.gif

Photo0671.jpg

Photo0673.jpg

Photo0674-1.jpg

And some snowy views from the house
Photo0668.jpg

Photo0667.jpg

Looking up at the main house from the fields
Photo0670.jpg

Thanks for looking
grin.gif

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
awww handsome boy in the snow!!!

Iv only got pics of beau in last years snow! he goes MENTAL in it! little bugger opened the garden gate though this morning to go play up the street with some kids having a snowball fight! i nearly killed him! ARGH!"

Im getting sick of the snow now tho! Stupid cold wet stuff!

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
Wow we have got more than you, and we are just down the road
shocked.gif
Lovely pics (very fetching lilac lead there Otto, not purple at all
tongue.gif
)
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I took mine out into the school for them to have a run around and they both went mental, Flick was chasing snowballs and eating them
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Even the ulra-dignified Islay ran around like a loon
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

kirstyhen

Otto plays catch with snowballs, but like with everything in life, smells are FAR more interesting!
grin.gif

OH has just been sent home from work, he said it's snowing in Ross but much worse here, funny how it can be so different over such a small distance! Oddly enough down the fields isn't bad at all here, but round the house is getting quite deep.

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
I was just grateful that the cats didnt make an appearance, they would have been much more interesting than snowballs too
tongue.gif
grin.gif

I am really surprised tbh, if I had just glanced outside I would have said it was more or less the same, but having tramped around the yard etc I can see that it is a lot deeper than it appears to be in your pics
confused.gif
Maybe the pics just dont show the depth clearly
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am actually very happy with the snow as it is so much warmer today
grin.gif

Spudlet

Visit site
Henry says, all the best dogs have purple leads
grin.gif

Looking forward to the drive home tonight immensely
crazy.gif

Charmaine18

Visit site
What a handsome boy.
smile.gif
You have a lovely house too, from what can be seen in the pics (I'm getting a lot of house envy at the moment as it dawns on me that the next several years of my life will be spent in crummy student houses
crazy.gif
).

I too have some snow piccies to upload, but I don't have any pretty head shots like yours because my old lady wouldn't sit still for long enough. Has Leah actually out-mentalled Otto?!
shocked.gif

kirstyhen

We have just spent the past hour and a half down the fields sledging and having a snowball fight, Otto has been racing around with his mates, the farm dogs, and we are all now shattered!
Unfortunately it was too dark for pictures
frown.gif
But the snow is now very deep and getting deeper all the time, we can't get out the driveways and are stuck in the house with nowt to eat!!
grin.gif

Bearsmum

Visit site
Oh what a handsome young man he is, does he collect little snowballs in his fur to deposit round the house later, ready for you to step on?

JDx