OUCH!!!

bugsysmum

Visit site
Hi everyone
Definitely needing some healing vibes today please!
crazy.gif

Took the boy jumping yesterday just for a spot of schooling, and he was enjoying himself so much that he eventually couldn't contain himself any more...
(Maybe I should explain a bit - he's my 5 yo that I've backed myself, have given him lots of time because he's taken ages to mature and grow, so this was only about the 10th time he's ever jumped)
Anyway, he decided that the second part of the double was SO much fun that he should do a handstand in mid air over it!!
After his tail hit me in the face, I ended up on his neck, thinking ok, if he doesn't...
and then he did, so I was straight on the floor! I am very proud of myself because I held on to him - even though he was only having fun and wasn't trying to kill me, I didn't want him thinking he could dump me and do a runner! So, hanging on, of course, I ended up underneath his front feet, just as he was doing a panicky tap dance cos I wasn't on his back any more! I have 3 huge bruises on my legs, and both shoulders and back are really really sore where I've pulled muscles.
Anyway, I got straight back on before I could feel any pain or think about it, and he was then fine!
But - OUCH!! Healing vibes please peeps!
Thanks

Eaglestone

Visit site
I like your determination to stay on board..... but finally had to give in ... and how may other riders can say their horses's tail hit them whilst on board (or nearly on board!)
Hope you are not too sore tomorrow, as in my experience it's always worse a couple of days after ... cheerful sole that I am!

<<<<<<<< healing vibes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>