Oups! New horse fell into the lorry.

TheHairyOne

And he needs a name. The one he arrived with just does not suit him.

So he is about 15.1, gelding, 4 years old and a complete baby.

Love him already! :)

It was this face that caused the small accident. Just need to kiss that nose.

rachk89

Reminds me of a horse i was going to buy who i named Bailey as he had no name (wrong to name a horse before you buy it I know). Think he might suit that although i kind of like Edward for him too Eddie for short of course.

He looks like a winston or tedward to me !
Very cute :)

I think you need to sort this problem out if he just fell into your lorry tho, it would be a shame if this was to happen again. 😂

Sandstone1

Bertie, splodge because of his chest. Rio because of the Olympics. Fred, Hector, Ernest, Eric .Splash Duke, Prince, Arthur,George,Alfred.

atropa

He's lovely! At first when I read the title of the thread I was imagining him tripping and physically falling into the lorry, I had visions of a horse-shaped dent lol!

TheHairyOne

I love lots of these names. My cats called Smokey. :) Problem is i know lots of people with horses and a lot of these are taken!! :)

Hes also a little shell shocked (but being ever so good - picked up all his feet today, led in and out very nicely and gave him a small tidy up) so i am sure a name will come for him. He arrived as Freddy (he doesnt know it) but its just not him. He so inquisitive. Stuck his head in the postbox. :)

Someone on the yards calling him squid...the ink patch again...i rather prefer Quink!