Outcome of the investigation into Brazilian rider on the small pony- distressing video

TPO

Visit site
Just awful

I had been thinking that in would reply along the lines that its other people's money that let's him work in this field. If owners and clients took their business elsewhere that would put a stop to known animal abusers operating and being given rides.

However I then read further down to see that a billionaire is campaigning to become the President of the Brazillian Equestrian Federation and that she trains and stables with Leoandra...

People ?

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
Just awful

I had been thinking that in would reply along the lines that its other people's money that let's him work in this field. If owners and clients took their business elsewhere that would put a stop to known animal abusers operating and being given rides.

However I then read further down to see that a billionaire is campaigning to become the President of the Brazillian Equestrian Federation and that she trains and stables with Leoandra...

People ?
It's a massive joke and makes a mockery of the sport to be honest. Can only hope the FEI will do something but I doubt it!

Nicnac

Visit site
Vile behaviour. Well they've taken away their ability to work at the main equestrian centre but yes, the fact that Barbara Laffranchi trains and now stables with him speaks volumes - her husband is influential. Let's hope she doesn't get enough votes on 21st November.

"In order to strengthen the vote for her candidacy, Laffranchi is boasting to have secure huge cash sponsor contract with an unidentified bank, which will only stand if she gets elected. The election date has not been announced yet, but is expected to be on 21 November."

Visit site
Ive just watched the first bit of this video and I am sickened. What a vile individual and that goes for the oxygen stealing low life videoing it also and laughing. I hope they rot in hell and im disgusted that it isnt being taken further.

thefarsideofthefield

Visit site
It's not just that they do this stuff in private , but that they seem to think that it's so big and so clever that the rest of us will be really impressed when we see the video . You can't reason with them because they don't think like we do . I've spent 30 years fostering the children of people who think it's ok to behave like that . There is some sort of empathy gene missing . They're from another planet .