Over the moon about my NEW SPONSORSHIP! :) :) :)

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
After a run of pretty bad luck falling off, get hit round the head with a plank, Soap pulling shoes off left right and centre and my laptop contracting all available viruses here comes the good luck!
smile.gif

Frances from Hoplands EC got in touch to say she had kept an eye on my blog after I emailed her at the start of the year and she had been thinking that even though they couldn't offer me any financial support they would sponsor me with....... *drum roll*

FREE USE OF ALL THEIR FACILITIES FOR 2009!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I look like a Cheshire cat right now!

I am so excited it's going to really help the budget, and hopefully with my new found 'lightbulb thinking' it will be great for our SJ training. To see some pics of my new play ground and my blog update click here!
and as the strap line says it's 'where champions choose to train' hheee hee so I hope they won't mind when I turn up!!!
blush.gif
grin.gif

This has made my week coz it came totally out of the blue and I really liked HEC the few times I had been there for a Mark Corbett clinic but in the back of my mind I thought it had shut down to become a private resource for the olympics, and I even heard the rhumour that Jordan was considering buying it!!!! so I'm glad that was all just hot air
smile.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke squeeking with excitement at the prospect of going SJ/XC schooling and I have already twisted the OH's arm to come and be 'camera 1' so hopefully lots of pics to report back
smile.gif

*bounce bounce bounce*

Sorry for over excited post will go away and clam down now!!!
smile.gif

dixie

Visit site
Wow that looks a fabulous place - well done, I really admire the way you promote yourself. A lot of professional could learn a thing or two from you - perhaps you could market yourself as their mentor !!!

alex_mac30

Visit site
it looks amazing, congratulations
smile.gif
I wish I was a bit closer and could ride there. That xc course is wonderful Im so jealous
tongue.gif
grin.gif

M xx

jules89

Visit site
oh my GOD! You are so lucky!!! Whenever you go down there gimme a shout cos it's not v far from me and will come and train with you (though obviously I would have to pay, hurrumph...)

God I am so green eyed

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
Thanks guys I'm so excited about it

Jules I will deffo give you a heads up when I go
smile.gif

Weezy thank you I think what you kindly term 'self promotion and detrmination' can be seen as annoyingly persistant, but then if you don't try you never know
wink.gif

Rafferoo yes i agree much better than cash
smile.gif
let's just hope Soap agrees
smile.gif

Weezy

Visit site
There is nothing wrong with being persistant and the worst thing that can happen is that people say no!!! You have created a brand, not many people can do that you know, or they moan and whinge but achieve nothing!

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ive just got to comment again because I am so jealous
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To ease your jealousy (or quite possible just finish you off!!!!) when we go you can have a ride on Soap!
smile.gif
I know that might not sound like much of an offer but it's all I've got!
smile.gif

Weezy - a brand you say?... well H&H this week next week The Apprentice!
smile.gif
haahahahhaha nah on 2nd thoughts I don't think I could put up with Ben!
smile.gif

pinktiger

Visit site
well thats going to be fantastic for your team of horses and what a nice thing to do from the peeps at hoplands, you cannot go wrong with those facilities, (and your other supporters) you should be flying up through grades in no time at all!!

T-Bag

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Frances from Hoplands EC got in touch to say she had kept an eye on my blog after I emailed her at the start of the year and she had been thinking that even though they couldn't offer me any financial support they would sponsor me with....... *drum roll*

FREE USE OF ALL THEIR FACILITIES FOR 2009!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't a bad idea!!

*runs off to find local eventer with a blog*

Twinkletoes

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

if you don't try you never know

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, but you are obviously very hard working and so pleased that for once luck Is on your side. So jealous too, well done! Hope it all works out great...