Own Equestrian Brand

LaVivaElDiva

New User
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I’m looking at starting my own equestrian brand and first of all I need to look at the logistics of it all first. I have a name in mind and I know what it is I want to sell and for what age group I would like to sell it to. Only issue I’m having is finding a wholesalers or anyone who I can buy the garments from and make them my own. Does anybody have any suggestions? I have done some research and China is one of the top places that sell this sort of thing but I’m worried about sizing etc.
Any help would be really appreciated.

be positive

Visit site
Approaching a company that does similar with a different target market may be a way to get started without investing too much, if you can test the products, see how viable the business is on a very small scale that could give you a springboard to go forward with, going to China for garments will be the cheapest option but to get the price down I suspect you would have to order a huge quantity and take a risk on quality, if they don't sell you are left with a lot to shift.

Approach somewhere like this company local to me, they embroider logos onto garments, they could probably sell you a sensible quantity of a decent quality, it will not be the cheapest option but could allow you to start small with lower risk, they may not be able or interested in helping but it would be worth a call, they were probably in a similar position when they first started.

https://www.rembroidery.co.uk/about/